Learning Support Assistant Level 2 with SEN (2 posts)
Grade: SCP 10
Hours: 30 hours per week plus 5 INSET days
Start Date: As soon as possible
The Governors and children of this successful school are looking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic practitioner.
Applicants will need to have experience working on a one to one basis with children with additional needs.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to plan and deliver a short story session.
Our children are looking for someone who:
- Possesses energy and enthusiasm
- Is an excellent practitioner and works well within a team
- Will set and achieve high standards and expectations of learning, behaviour and care
- Understands the Christian ethos of the school
We can offer you:
- A highly committed, enthusiastic and professional staff
- Friendly, caring and motivated children
- Positive and supportive relationships with parents and the local community
- A commitment to continuous professional development
Application forms are available from the school office or can be downloaded below and returned to the school business manager email@example.com. Applications are to be returned to school by NOON on the closing date below.
Closing Date – Monday 1st April 2019 noon
Shortlisting – Monday 1st April 2019
Observation and interviews – Thursday 4th April 2019
This post is subject to a satisfactory DBS enhanced disclosure certificate. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.